Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Decorative Retail Consultant

Good day everyone,


Here, I introduce myself, I am Ferina Hidayati, as a Recruitment Support at PT Jotun Indonesia. Herewith I advertise some job vacancies in my organization and let me to introduce Jotun Indonesia first.


Jotun is one of the world's leading manufacturers of paints, coatings and powder coatings. The group has 70 companies and 38 production facilities on all continents. In addition, Jotun has agents, branch offices and distributors in more than 80 countries. Jotun's total sales in 2010 were NOK 13,452 million, and has today 7,800 employees. The Group has four divisions, and its head office in Sandefjord, Norway.


In line with our continued expansion program, Jotun is looking for a dynamic and ambitious professional to fill the following position:


a. Decorative Retail Consultant (Aceh)

b. Decorative Retail Consultant (Merauke)

c. Decorative Retail Consultant (Papua New Guinea)

d. Sales Protective Coatings (Manado)


for more information about the position, please see the attachment.


Thank you for your consideration and participation,


Best Regards,


Ferina Hidayati

Recruitment Support

PT Jotun Indonesia

KAWASAN INDUSTRI MM2100 BLOKK KK-1,

CIKARANG BARAT 17520

E-mail: ferina.hidayati@jotun.com

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I liked the posts and cool layout you have here! I would like to thank you for sharing your experience and the time it took to post!! Two Thumbs up!



Dirk Kettlewell