Saturday, April 19, 2008

Strategy to earn US$ 300 monthly from home balcony

This is a simple strategy to earn more than US$ 300 from the comfort of my home. There is nothing to shout about at all because it is just a simple plan but it WORKS!
The site I am going to introduce today is MYLOT.com.
MyLot.com is one of the best discussion forums that pay reliably. It is my favorite forum. Here is where I have improved my language skills, online interaction skills, make lots of global friends from all parts of our world. Best of all, I have been receiving passive income from MyLot.com

How do I earn hundreds of dollars when MyLot.com actually pays about a cent or slightly more for each response? When I was a newbie frantically posting to earn more, I actually stress myself out completely. Today, my simple strategy maximizes my monthly earnings! In fact, I do not even need to spend more than half an hour daily just to post some responses.

The KEY to success in MyLot.com earnings is REFERRAL BUILDING. The site pays you 25% of what your referrals earn daily. Take a look at my plan below:

Let's assume I post 40 responses each day for 30 days monthly. I took 3 months to be able to sign up 100 active referrals.

My daily earnings:
40 x 0.01 = USD0.40.
Each referral does the same -
40 x 0.01 = USD0.40 x 25% = USD0.10.
100 referrals adds up to: 100 x USD0.10 = USD10.00

Summing it up, a 30 day activity would earn you:
Personal earnings: USD0.40 x 30 = USD12.00.
Referral earnings: USD10.00 x 30 = USD300.00.
Total earnings monthly would be USD312.00.

I have not taken into consideration that you will earn for uploading images and photos. This can result in daily earnings of around USD0.50 or USD15 monthly.

These may be assumptions only. But I have proven it to be successful today. It is a choice we make today that will make the financial difference in your life and mine. What's yours? Waiting for funds from your hubbies? Go for some temporary jobs? What else?

Even if you are to earn 50% of the planned amount, it still adds up helpful. What if you are lucky enough to sign up 300 or 500 or 1000 referrals? I leave you to do the maths by yourself.

I invite you to join me as a member of MyLot.com and START EARNING from HOME..........

Let's go to join:

MyLot.com

No comments: